Saturday 1 March 2008

The Secret

The movie "The Secret" is a must see for those that need a lift in their thoughts.

It speaks of Gratitude and being grateful for what you already have.

Too many people focus on the negative issues, instead of realising that life can be the total opposite if they were to focus on the positive.

To help with the shift in ones thinking being grateful first thing every morning can have a profound effect on what you attract to yourself through out the day.

Some ask what can I be grateful for and mention all the hardships in their life.
Well here are a few things to get you started.

I am grateful for my health: If I was not healthy I could not achieve the many tasks that go with day-to-day life.

I am grateful to have people that love me: and I think of each one separately and all the things that I am grateful to them for.

I am grateful to have a roof over my head each night: unlike many in other countries

I m grateful for my dogs: that are overwhelmed to see me each morning

You get the point.

After being grateful, I focus my thoughts on what I want to happen as if it has already happened and in my life.

By this stage I am ready to start my day and everything flows with balance.

To get your own perception on "The Secret" I recommend this site, have a browse and let me know what you think.

What Is The Secret


Enjoy being inspired
Robyn

No comments: