Friday 24 April 2009

Solve a Problem finally I solved my own

I am part of 31 days to build a better blog and day 16 task is "Solve a Problem".

I decided to solve my own simple problem on using Tweeter.
The simple things are usually what set me back and I am ever so grateful for those out there in blogger land for their helpful advice.

I didn't know how to reply to tweeters or shorten urls

each program I join has so much to learn from, but finally thanks to Darren Rowse and his http://www.twitip.com/blog I am finally able to interact with those that I am following.

If you want to learn more on how to Blog Darren has been extremly helpful and for those of you allowing fear of making errors hold you back, go and have a look at others who are begining and you'll see that you are not alone.

the "31 days to build a better blog challenge" is at http://www.problogger.net/31-days-to-build-a-better-blog-join-9100-other-bloggers-today/

enjoy your day

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Robyn, isn't the 31DBBB just great. It's a ton of work, but I've already seen the improvement in my blog. Best part, I get to meet friendly bloggers around the world like you.

I'm solving the problem of how to do your Facebook page as my homework. With Boomers joining FB in droves I suspect a few could use the help.

Come over later today and tell me if I did a good job!

Best, Dina

outback self help said...

Hi Dina
I could not visit your blog as you have not made it public.
thank you for stopping by

outback self help said...

Hi Dina
I could not visit your blog as you have not made it public.
thank you for stopping by

Claus D jensen said...

Hi Robyn,
Great that you solved your Tweeter issue!

Have you heard of TweetDeck?

It rocks!! You can create groups etc.... Check it out!

C ya!

Claus

outback self help said...

HI Claus
I didn't think tweeter deck was compatable with vista.
so no I haven't. but if it is like ICQ it maybe to intrusive

thanks for stopping by

Gina DeLorenzi said...

Hi Robyn, I too found you via the 31dayBBB. It looks to me that you have a typo (inspireing) on your left bar at the top. Immediately the look and feel of your blog is captivating. I'm going to back and take a look around. Gina

outback self help said...

Hi Gina
thanks for stopping in, 31DBBB is great, I hope enjoy it,
Thanks for the typo point, I have corrected it. I am glad you enjoy what you see.

Have a great weekend